|Wednesday ALCS 5* Gem-Houston/Boston (5:08 ET/Fox Sports1). MLB picks 18-12 (60%) L30. Wednesday NBA 5* Solid Gold Total-Celtics/Knicks (7:35 ET/ESPN). Ranked #6 in NBA last season!|
NBA | Oct 20, 2021
Celtics vs Knicks
|UNDER 216½ -105||
|Play Type: Premium|
Celtics @ Knicks 7:35 PM ET
Play On: Under 216.5 (5*)
These teams met 3 times a season ago and each of those times games stayed under the total. Those games had combined scores of 188, 200, and 180. The offensive pace of those games was extremely slow by NBA standards. Both head coaches are back for another season, and I don’t foresee any drastic if any philosophical changes on the horizon. Bet this game to go under the total.
MLB | Oct 20, 2021
Astros vs Red Sox
-120 at pinnacle
|Play Type: Premium|
Astros (Valdez) @ Red Sox (Sale) 5:08 PM ET
Play On: Boston -120 (5*)
Neither one of these starting pitchers have been sharp in recent starts. As a matter of fact, they’ve both been horrible during those outings. However, on occasion I lean on my professional intuition, and that leads me to believe that highly paid Chris Sales is going to pitch a gen tonight. You can make the case that Boston will be the more desperate team tonight since they don’t want to return to Houston down 3-2.
Yesterday’s 9-2 final score in favor of Houston is a bit deceiving since The Red Sox led 2-1 entering the 8th inning. It was one of the rare occasions over the past 2 weeks in which the Red Sox bullpen let them down. Speaking of bullpen, Houston relief pitchers combined to pitch 7 2/3 innings yesterday after starter Zack Grienke was only able to record 4 outs. Finally, Boston has won 4 consecutive games immediately following a loss. Be the Red Sox for a money line wager.
PREMIUM PICK STREAKS
Ross Benjamin has made his reputation in the sports handicapping industry by being one of the sharpest prognosticators over the last 17 years. Included in professional sports handicapper Ron Raymond’s 2008 published book “50 Greatest Sports Betting Secrets” he probably says it best. “One of the most underrated and sharpest sports handicappers I know is Ross Benjamin”.
Ross’ sports betting advice is simple yet prophetic. “if you want to be a successful sports handicapper then start by thinking like a bookmaker”.
Ross has been publicly in the sports betting industry full time since early 2003 and has never looked back. Any Google search on Ross Benjamin Sports reaffirms his commitment to winning, professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
Ross is currently a featured sports betting writer and video analyst for OSGA. He has been in that role since 2017. Additionally, Ross is a former writer/video analyst for Sportsbook Review from 2011 to 2017
However, there’s nothing Ross enjoys more than picking winners in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA Football, and NCAA Basketball. He’s met that challenge and passed the test for the last 18 years running.
Ross is the past winner of the “Playbook Invitational Football Wise Guy Contest” while also finishing in the Top 5 on 3 other separate occasions.
Below is a list of more sports handicapping achievements by Ross Benjamin.
• #1-2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Regular Season: 116-77 (60.1%) at Sports Watch
• #6-2011 March Madness- 28-21 (57.1%) at Sports Watch
• #1-2008 March Madness: 29-17 (63%) at the Oklahoma Sports Monitor.
• #1-2007 NFL Playoffs in Net Profit: 9-2 (81.8%) at the Oklahoma Sports Monitor.
• #1-NHL 2005-2006 Season at Big Guy Sports Monitor.
• #1-2003 College Football Season: 45-23 (66.2%) at Sportswire.
• #7-2015 MLB Season at Sportscapping.
• #3-2014/2015 NHL Season at Sportscapping.
• #6-2012 NFL Preseason at Sportscapping.
• #7-2011/2012 NHL Season at Sportscapping.
• #8-2011 NFL Season at Sportscapping.
• #2-2011 NFL Preseason at Sportscapping.
• #9-2010 NFL Season at Sportscapping.
•Former sports betting analyst on the Bob Mathews Show on WHAM 1180 AM in Rochester, New York every Thursday night during the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 football seasons.
•Weekly guest on the Sam and Brad Show on WAKR 1590 AM in Akron, Ohio during the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 football seasons.
•Host of The Ross Benjamin Show: From 09/12 to 03/13 on Sports Talk Radio 1280 AM WHTK in Rochester, New York (current call letters are Fox Sports AM 1280)
•Host of Winning Sports Advice in 2012 on Blog Talk Radio.
•Host of Ross Benjamin Show on Sports Journey Network from April,2009 to July, 2010
•Host of Phoenix Sports Ticket Radio Show in 2006
Additional Guest Radio Appearances since 2007
• KFNS AM 590 "The Fan"-St. Louis, Missouri
• WAXY AM 790 ESPN- Miami, Florida
• WHBQ AM 560- Memphis, Tennessee
• WHTK AM 1280- Rochester, New York (Friday drive time hour)
• WJOX AM 690- Birmingham. Alabama
• KTIK AM 1350 ESPN-Boise, Idaho
• WJDX AM 620-Jackson, Mississippi
• CKST AM 1040-Vancouver, British Columbia (aired during the Jim Rome Show)
• KTKR AM 760 "The Ticket"-San Antonio, Texas
• KZNS AM 1280 "The Zone" Salt Lake City, Utah
• Locker Room Picks Show (Pilot-2013) hosted by Jennifer X. Williams for the CBS Sports Network.