|Get on board for just $49 and get this 10-Unit MLB Best Bet Titan that is backed by two of the most profitable betting systems in John Ryan’s data warehouse with one of them making the Dime Bettor a $67,200 profit|
MLB | Jun 04, 2023
A's vs Marlins
|OVER 7½ -120||
|Play Type: Top Premium|
Okland vs Miami
There are many statistical aberrations each MLB season that moves the market and value of the teams that offer highly profitable betting opportunities. The A’s have been outscored by 210 runs on the season, scoring an anemic 201 runs while allowing 411 runs. The following betting system exploits specific opportunties betting against these teams in games played in June.
The system supports bets on the Overs and has earned a 10-4-1 record for 71.4% winning bets. The requirements are to bet the Over with a team that is favored by no more than –195 on the money line and facing a foe that has been outscored by 150 or more runs with the game played in the month of June.
The Starting Pitchers in this Matchup
The Marlins will have their ace, Sandy Alcantara, on the hill, and has struggled mightily this season. He threw an enormous number of pitches over the past two seasons and has the most complete games of any other starter in MLB. He has posted a 2-5 record in 11 starts with a terrible 5.06 ERA and a 1.269 WHIP including 25 walks and 60 strikeouts spanning 69 1/3 innings of work. Since pitching a complete game 9-0 shutout against Minnesota on April 4, he has allowed two earned runs in nine consecutive starts.
Alcantara maintains an electric fastball that ranks in the 95th percentile of all starters, but the movement and spin rates are down from his average amounts this season. This is reflected in the fact that he is allowing a 41% hard hit percentage, which is the highest since his rookie season. Don’t ever forget that the A’s despite having just 12 wins have MLB caliber players on their roster. They would not be at this level or even Triple-A ball if they were not talented players. So, I do see the A’s scoring a few runs today facing Alcantara.
Paul Blackburn will be on the hill for the A’s and making his second start of the season. He was the starting pitcher in the A’s 7-2 win over the Braves. His fastball averages 91 MPH and has an array of other pitches that keep batters on their toes. My take is to watch the first inning or two and look for the Marlins to be looking to take his offerings to the opposite field. If they are, and there is no score at the end of the first inning, then adding an additional bet on the Over using the money line is an exceptional opportunity.
The Betting Strategy for this Game
My plan is to bet 60% preflop Over the posted total currently offered at 7.5 runs paying –115 vig by FanDuel. If the first inning is scoreless then the total will drop to 7 or preferably 6.5 runs. I will add 20% more at a price of 6.5 runs. Then if the scoring continues to be anemic and we will get a chance to bet Over 5.5 runs at any point during the first five innings. If the scoring erupts., then we will not get the 20% remaining bet placed, but we will have 80% placed at exceptional price levels.
Player Props I am Betting Pizza Money On
When I mention a pizza money bet, it is just that, betting the cost of a single pizza $15 to $25 depending on how toppings you may like on your pizza. Points is these are small bets, but ones that will add to your total profits over the course of the season.
Bet Sandy Alcantara Over 2.5 earned runs allowed +127 at Caesars
John Ryan has been handicapping professional sports for over 26 years. He has either won or placed in the Top-10 in dozens of contests.
John's success begins with the philosophy that goals are based and measured in the longer-term, and that over time consistency is what promotes success. Every new client is informed that there are no guarantees for profit or that any past performances can be counted on toward futures results. They provide full disclosure that gambling is dangerous, but can be a lot of fun if done in a very disciplined manner.
The key to benefiting from the JRS team’s algorithm programs and database systems is to consistently invest the same amount of money on each selection. This process will ensure that the client’s bankroll their investment return will be fully optimized.
These quantitative methods eliminate any human subjectivity from all selection processes. The base computer systems are based on combinatorial algorithms and an adaptive-structure Neural Network. In summary, our systems calculate and analyze several million pieces of game data and then optimizes the data to produce the best possible forecasts. The systems also optimize team streaks and momentum much like their technical analysis of a stock, futures, or even bitcoin.
As seen in the financial markets for decades and personally learned from a vast investment banking career on Wall Street, the team applies a contrarian weighting to the betting consensus and team trends. For example, if a given trend in any sport is posting a 15-2 ATS, then the model may project that the trend has topped and is more likely to reverse.
Then, the team quantifies and compares the game matchups. The top matchups supporting the pick are then detailed in the comprehensive report that is provided for each selection. These reports will concisely state why a given team has been selected and once you have read through the report your mind will be filled with the confidence and trust to invest your hard-earned money too.
JRS is a cutting-edge technology company whose sports information is unique, informative, and has produced strong predictive results. The key is committing to a full season. If you make that decision, you will not be disappointed. After all, they have been around for 22 years with a proven track record of success and treating clients with the respect that it takes hard work week after week and not with the hype of a Game of the Month or Game of the Year Lock.